THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information is collected from you when you register with us. The information we collect is clearly set out on our Contact Us page and in the request to sign up to our newsletter.
WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect information about you so that we may arrange for you to be sent information about related products and services from us if requested.
WHO WE DISCLOSE IT TO
We will not pass your data onto any third parties unless you request that we do so to enable us to perform services requested by you.
Keeping information about you secure is very important to us and certain sections of the site may encrypt data using SSL or a comparable standard. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. As a result, whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of information you send to us.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will always let you have a copy of personal information we have about you, should you request it.
- Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, a cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
A cookie is a small file sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers. Cookies help provide you with a better website experience by monitoring which pages you find useful and which you do not. In general Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual and tailor to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. The two main kinds of cookies are session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted when your browser is closed, whereas persistent cookies are stored on your computer until they reach their designated expiry date or are deleted.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
- In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking ‘Tools’, ‘Internet Options’, ‘Privacy’, and selecting ‘Block all cookies’ using the sliding selector
- In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking ‘Tools’, ‘Options’ and ‘Privacy’
- Blocking cookies will reduce your usability of this website
BLUE FLINT GROUP complies with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and the Data Protection Act 1998
This website is owned and operated by BLUE FLINT GROUP Ltd